Friday, January 20, 2012

Yummy, Yummy Punk Rock Girls



Leather jackets 
Stupid boyfriends 
Poor report cards 
Life is just a ball 
High-top Chucks and bubblegum 
And oh, my gosh, I'd love to love them all 
They're so cool 
Their style's never cramped 
Too much of everything 
And everyone is amped 
Well, don't get hot and bothered 
Listen, I know I got problems 
I also know 
Just what this goofy world needs:

Yummy, yummy punk rock girls (x4) 
I wish they were all punk rock girls 

The smartest of the smartest 
And the sweetest of the sweetest
They're the most 
Me and Dr. Frank have both decided 
That we love them more than toast 
I wish they'd let me share their bubblegum 
And let me hang with them 
And life would be so fun 
I should be sedated 
'Cause my heart is all inflated 
I guess I gotta get me one or two 

Yummy, yummy punk rock girls (x4) 
I wish they were all punk rock girls 

I don't know where I'm going 
But I know just where I'd like to be: 
With my punk rock girlfriend kissing me 
Let's go!

No comments:

Post a Comment