Tuesday, February 14, 2012

"Love Day"

It's a Simpsons reference, people.


1 hr, 15 sec

1. Archie Bell & the Drells - "I Love My Baby"
2. The Funk Brothers - "You Really Got A Hold on Me"
3. Miracle Fortress - "Maybe Lately"
4. Chantal Kreviazuk - "Before You"
5. Buddy Holly - "You've Got Love
6. The Brian Jonestown Massacre - "'Cause I Love Her"
7. Feist - "Secret Heart"
8. Constantines feat. Feist - "Islands in the Stream"
9. Best Coast - "Crazy For You"
10. Tragically Hip - "Fireworks"
11. The Field Mice - "If You Need Someone"
12. Beck - "Think I'm in Love"
13. The Carpenters - "Top of the World"
14. David Sitek - "With A Girl Like You"
15. The White Stripes - "Hotel Yorba (Live at Hotel Yorba)"
16. Yo La Tengo - "Griselda"
17. The Ramones - "I Wanna Be Your Boyfriend"
18. Imelda May - "I'm Alive"
19. Summer Twins - "I Will Love You"
20. Lesley Gore - "Sunshine, Lollipops and Rainbows"

No comments:

Post a Comment