Wednesday, November 23, 2011

"Your Hand in Mine, Vol. 1"

Finally, a competent music-player for my blog. Streampad doesn't seem to work on my blog anymore, and I can't make playlists with Streampad anyway. Enter 8tracks.

As I'd mentioned in a previous post, I was planning to start periodically posting playlists. Here's the first of my playlists following that announcement. The title is "Your Hand in Mine Vol. 1," and the theme is collaborations. Just click the player, and enjoy. It's that easy.


38 min, 37 sec

1. Kid Cudi, Bethany Cosentino (Best Coast) and Rostam Batmanglij (Vampire Weekend) - "All Summer"
2. Jurassic 5 feat. Nelly Furtado - "Thin Line"
3. Mocky feat. Feist - "Just Need Time"
4. Battles feat. Kazu Makino - "Sweetie and Shag"
5. Slash feat. Iggy Pop - "We're All Gonna Die"
6. J. Mascis (Dinosaur Jr.), the Black Angels and the Dandy Warhols - "Breath Easy Single 1"
7. Gorillaz feat. Snoop Dogg - "Welcome To the World of the Plastic Beach"
8. Spank Rock feat. Amanda Blank - "Bump"
9. Janelle Monae feat. Big Boi - "Tightrope"

No comments:

Post a Comment