Friday, November 11, 2011

Post-Campus

I had a campus radio show for about a year-and-a-half with a friend, up until the end of summer 2010. Each week, our show featured a different theme. Making up these Halloween playlists as I go these past couple of years, as well as making a few mix-CDs for various friends, has reminded me of how much I like making playlists, especially within the contours of a theme or personality-type. Therefore, I've decided to start (or attempt starting) periodically posting themed playlists, each between sixty and eighty minutes in length (as was the length of my program and as is the length of an average CD-R). I had a lot of theme ideas I never got to suggest to my co-host, so maybe I can finally get around to them, whether by myself or via trans-continental online correspondence with him (and/or anyone else who may be interested). Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment