Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Free Concert Tickets = As Easy As Joining Twitter? Apparently So.

I still don't know how to use or read Twitter, but despite my social media illiteracy, I was still able to win two tickets to the Men with White Lung and Sex Church at the Waldorf tonight by retweeting @justshowsVAN. How lucky, as retweeting is all I know how to do on Twitter. That's like, 50% of Twitter anyway, isn't it? And to think, I was going to buy my ticket today ...

Twitter has also already begun paying dividends in other ways. Check out American Snakeskin, awesome New Orleans psychy-pop fuzz-punk-rock, at http://soundcloud.com/janitors_closet. Thanks, @myszkaway (Mish Way, lead-singer of Vancouver punk band White Lung and writer for Vice and hearty magazines).

No comments:

Post a Comment